Best Pull Up Assist Bands- Reviews & top pick | 2017 Best
So you are now take your exercise next level and easier. so you are looking for best pull up assist bands online for you.
The best pull up bar assist bands is going to help make perfect workout on your body and gives an extra bit of resistance to your workout. Even Many people struggle to do even one correct pull up, as a result, they lose their control, using assist bands you can easily target more muscles and make easy use pull-ups experience. You’ll find that this is one of the useful equipment you just can’t live without if you has a pull-up bar. The best pull up Assist bands reviews will help you find the best resistance bands possible.
The Best Chart for Pull up assist bands
- 1 The Best Chart for Pull up assist bands
- 2 #1. RitFIt 41″ pull up Assist Band – Affordable resistance bands set
- 3 #2.10 PC Pull Up Assist Resistance Bands Set – functional fitness bands
- 4 #3. WODFitters Pull up Assist Band- Pull up assist bands 2017
- 5 #4. Serious Steel Assisted Pull-Up Band– Best Resistance and Stretch Band
- 6 #5. Pull Up Assist Band by WOD Nation for Pull up Assistance- wood nation resistance bands
- 7 #6. Mummy Strength Pull Up Assist Band & Mobility– mummy strength bands
- 8 #7. Heavy Duty Pull Up Assist and Power lifting Stretch Bands– large resistance bands
- 9 #8. P90X Chin-up Max – Pull-up Assist Band- Best assisted pull up band
Perfect Pull up assist bands comes from the different size and with different advantages. In this chart, you can easily find your best pull up assist bands which need for you to get benefits of pull-ups. The chart shows you which one are rated and your budget suitable. So let’s find which one is going to meet my current and future needs the best?
Comparison sheet here
What is Pull up Assist Bands?
Pull up bands build a large rubber band just hook it on your pull-up bar and then hangs down and place your foot or knee other ends of the assist bands. The pull up assist bands to allow to take some extra load of your weight. If you overweight but you need to do pull ups this bands definitely help to perform the pull-up movement. Especially if you a beginner of pull up movement then this bar really importance tools to increase you pull-ups experience. You can easily set this kind of assist bands with doorway bar, wall-mounted bar or ceiling mounted bar.
Why you use to pull up assist bands?
Well sometimes you’ve got to stretch yourself to reach new fitness goals and a stretchy strength band can do.
Pull ups or dips up are something you’ve always want to do but never quite have the strength to be able to do them full strength bands are your answer. The giant pulls up assist bands which would be awesome for a major ponytail is also awesome for pull-ups.
If you weigh 125 body weight and you use to pull up assist bands then you really you only lifting about around 65 at a point, which makes it a lot more doable.
Other great things you can do a strength bands are dips. So you just hook these around your dip bars or your rings and they will give you the strength and the ability to push yourself up and bring it down as many times as you can again once.
These best pull up assist bands also offer you
- Perform negative reps
- Perform jump pull ups
- Performing half pull ups through the mid-range of the movement
What Makes a Best pull up Assist Bands?
The first feature you should look at with the best pull up Assist bands is how easy it is to use and comfortable as well. Resistance bands need to be well-balanced in order to perform better but ultimately provides lasting results.
Resistance is a big thing with any kind of Assist bands. If you use less resistance it’s going to be harder for your to do pull-ups. Other hands if you used a lot more resistance bands your pull up going to be little easier.
Resistance bands should also be well balanced that thy can handle any kind of unexpected pull ups injury around the workout session. Remember that this is not only giving the easiest option to pull-ups but also best pull up assist bands is often a part of military training workouts.
So just hook it on your pull-up bar guys and do pull ups easily.
How To Find the best pull up Assist Bands For Me
Only the best pull up assist bands reviews can help you sort out the products that have adaptability and those that do not. Using the pull up assist bands reviews will help you to find particular features and advantages that belong to each make and model of this tool. Because some pull-up resistance assists bands is more resistance in nature, for example, if you beginners you need to improve your pull-ups ability for this you need brands which provide comfort with your pull-ups. Other hands you may also want to look for different variations of the standard pull up.
What Are the Prices of the Best Pull up Assist bands?
Shopping online for a new Assist bands is going to give you a pricing advantage. Some makes and models are just 60% of their retail MSRP at e-commerce sites. This means you can often find high-quality bands for around $10-15$. Some of the best options with advanced features, with safety hook, may be priced upwards of $40, especially if you need a high-performance pulling option.
Keep in mind that some pull-up resistance assists band with safety hook, non-slip foot stirrup and heavy-duty buckle for safety and more support. So Read each of the best pull up assist bands reviews carefully to make sure you get everything you need for your upcoming project.
What Do Our Reviews Have To Say?
#1. RitFIt 41″ pull up Assist Band – Affordable resistance bands set
If you need a pull up assist band both Useful and cheap price, then RITFIT 41″ pull up assist bands is the best one for you. This comes with colorful design and upgrade technology also. Let’s have an insight on the other features that have made this assist bands one of the best assist band by this time.
Highlight Features and Benefits
What We Like (PROS)
- can you use resistance bands for pull-ups yes you are?
- Have 5 different color with different strength level so don’t worry about your weight.
- Very straight and heavy duty assist bands with five-star amazon rating.
- You can choose from those option: Red (10 – 35 lbs) + Black (30 – 60 lbs) + Purple (40 – 80 lbs) + Green (50 – 125 lbs) + Blue (65 – 175 lbs)
What We Don’t Like (CONS)
× Someone beware its length.
If you take all kind of benefits from a good pull up assist bands like pull-ups benefits, whole body workout, heavy duty bands and Stretching & Mobility Training. This is able to fulfill all the expectation from the resistance bands for pull ups assisted. Furthermore, for durability and strength with discount price, you can go for this without any hesitation.
#2.10 PC Pull Up Assist Resistance Bands Set – functional fitness bands
10 PC pull up assist bands is the last choice among of the top 8. It comes with total exercise set. This saves up to 40% of your price. Furthermore, this offers different exercise experience. Very unique design to maintain your daily exercise routine and risk free use with great functionality are the things that have made this one of the best pull up assist bands.
Benefit and Highlight
What We Like (PROS)
√ Perfect for total home gym
√ High quality with best value
√ Different resistance level
√ Full body workout like cross-train
What We Don’t Like (CONS)
×Jump rope give you some disappointment result.
If you need combine exercise tools or if you need full workout simple bands set than this swing offers great features for you that you will surely love.
#3. WODFitters Pull up Assist Band- Pull up assist bands 2017
This is the best pull up assist bands that can tackle almost any pull up a task. And give many variations. This WODFitters Pull Up Assist Band, Stretch Resistance Band – Mobility Band – Powerlifting Bands have extra durable also it’s comes with top rated. These assist bands are very much suitable for both man and woman to learning pull-ups, chin-ups, ring dips and muscle ups. You feel comfort with these bands an extra bit of resistance. You can also select this bar if you challenging power-lifting session.
The WODFitters bands are always made of high-quality material. So you can use it without any hesitation. WODFitters have 5 different resistance levels you can easily select or pick a single band or a set. Let’s have a look some amazing features of this best pull up assist bands,
What we like (PROS)
- Great quality band perfect for the gym or doing other types of workouts at home
- A sale is a SINGLE BAND. Choose 1 of 5 different resistance levels.
- As your strength gradually increases, you can switch from double bands to the thicker band and then the thinner band alone.
- offer a 100% satisfaction Guarantee and 60 days Satisfaction Guarantee
#4. Serious Steel Assisted Pull-Up Band– Best Resistance and Stretch Band
This best pull up assist bands has more resistance/tension option. And it is even better for pull up assistance, muscle up assistance and barbell training resistance. These bands are great for beginners looking to get that very first pull-up or chin ups or those attempting to do more pull-ups. These resistance bands are available from 10-175 pounds. With each and every purchase, you will receive a free pull-up and band started e-guide. The six banded option color coded is orange, purple, red, blue, green black. This kind of resistance bands are really thicker and heavier than more on the certain market, and you could not find any online reports of the bands like losing their elasticity or stretching out of shape. This band can able to hold 300-pound weight person easily.
You can also do the following exercise with this brand,
- Overhead Press
- Overhead Squats
- Lateral Raises
- Triceps Extensions
- Leg Adductions and Abductions
- Inner and Outer Thigh
- Low Rows and Lat Pull-Downs
- Add Bands to Kettlebells
Some Feature of this assist bands,
- You can choose any resistance or tension levels out of six options.
- All kind of bands is great for mobility, rehab and prehab.
- You can the bands individually or combine them and get amazing tension levels.
- This bands are 100% natural latex and are over 99.9% free of soluble proteins
#5. Pull Up Assist Band by WOD Nation for Pull up Assistance- wood nation resistance bands
The next up is another 5 stars rated resistance assist bands, but this time, the offering is banding by none other than the famous wod nations. For those who don’t know, the company is famous for creating a top of the resistance bands that have become increasingly famous overtime.
The product that we are bringing you today is called the Pull Up Assist Band by WOD Nation for Pullup Assistance, Resistance Exercise, Stretch, Mobility Work & Functional Fitness + Video Workout Training & | SINGLE BAND 41 inch straps. And these bands are very comforting especially for athletes who wane get to the next level. You can easily make assisted ring dips, assisted muscle ups, push up resistance and mobility.
If anyone improved their back or arm and get a great workout but can’t do enough pull-ups that’s case WOD nation pull up assist bands are here to help. No matter your weight or size we have a band that can defiantly help you get to the next level. You can also choose two or three and use them together to get more stress and increasing their fitness. This band also helps stretch before and after your workout. Easily one of the best pull up assist bands buys in this category.
#6. Mummy Strength Pull Up Assist Band & Mobility– mummy strength bands
The next up on our list is one of the top assist bands from Mummy Strength. For who don’t know, the company has a long history of providing some of the best gym exercise products.
We used that Assist bands for a recent workout exercise project that has to be completed. It had been built with premium latex rubber and is available in resistance from 5 to 170 pounds.
[plain]If You’re Intimidated By Pull Ups or just Want To Do More, These Bands Will Get You Where You Want To Be…FAST![/plain]
Features of this Product,
- This band comes from 5 different resistances level which able to support resistance from 5 to 175 pound.
- You’ll receive a FREE bonus as well! Included as a free download with your purchase, is a digital Quick Start Guide with 9 Warm-ups & 11 muscle toning exercises!
- Have supreme versatility
- This is the kind of product anyone can get behind. Whether you’re a man or a woman, fitness professional or newbie fitness buff, this workout bands was intended for you. Being strong is something that we all inherently want; it’s in our DNA. Now let us help you reach your goals
- Lifetime investment guarantee
#7. Heavy Duty Pull Up Assist and Power lifting Stretch Bands– large resistance bands
If you liked the Mummy strength bands but thought that you want something better which have more resistance or tension level and just want to exercise different muscle group. Shoulders, hips arms and legs muscle then Heavy Duty Resistance Bands, Durable Pull up Bands, Mobility Bands for Cross Training, Exercise Resistance Bands is just what you are looking for.
Though do keep in mind that Garage Fit is compliant and extra heavy bands, it is quite expensive, but don’t worry, this pull up assist bands comes with enough features that will make you ignore the price point and get it anyway.
This best pull up assist bands has six different resistance/tension level and resistance bands are 41’’ length. This blue average band measures 2 ½’’ and it offers resistance from 175-230Lbs which make this bands very popular and perfect for stretching. This assist bands flexibility offer you work out all muscles group and get even better result. As portable training bands, you can take your gym wherever you go. Hope it is the Best resistance bands for you.
#8. P90X Chin-up Max – Pull-up Assist Band- Best assisted pull up band
We are finally on the last product that will be going on the list, and just an awesome one. Meet the P90X Chin-up max- Pull-up assist band, and while this bands designed to be used advanced training tools which give you an adjustable amount of lift.
If you currently suffering from your chin-up or pull ups hope this bands will help you lot. And if you’re advanced then it will help you to get your exercise next level by additional reps after your muscles fatigue. We if you not beginners the P90X assist bands are one of the best pull up assist bands we have in the entire list, and there are actually a lot of reasons for that. First that the safety hook which confirms you to do pull without any confusing, the non-slop foot stirrup which insure you to do avoid any unexpected injury, and the heavy-duty buckle for safety and support.
Special Features Include,
- Easily adjustable resistance levels.
- Give more strength to do pull-ups or chin-ups
- Safety hook and Non-slip foot stirrup.
- Heavy-duty buckle for safety and support.
- This Beach body product contains natural rubber latex which may cause severe allergic reactions.
You can use this kind of but as pull ups with bands instead of bar.
Here are 5 things that we think you should know before buying best pull up assist bands:
- The designation of lbs. per band can be a little confusing. Basically, the bigger, more costly bands will pull you up to the bar much more powerfully. So if you’re light and need a lot of help or heavy and need a little help, you’ll use the same band.
- Commonly, I’d say start out with a bigger band, as it’ll make things easier. You can always buy a smaller one later or adjust your form (by bending the knee of the banded leg) to ease up the pulling power.
- Buying or using one of these assist bands sake that you can do more pull-up or chin ups with various grips. Explosive pull ups and even muscle ups. So your extent of operation should increase.
- Some people even use these bands for things like one-armed push-ups, hanging the end over one shoulder down on the ground just hook on the bar. I haven’t gotten into this, but it’s an option.
- I haven’t seen any other individual discuss this but take note: these groups can slip off your foot and snap you appropriate in the face. It’s really simple to shield this from happening, but you are dealing with a massive rubber band — so take note! resistance bands for pull ups assisted and how can you use resistance bands for pull-ups both question answer you find the last minute of below videos.
We think that pull-ups difficulty depends on how much your weight is. If you overweight or beginner it’s much difficult to do more pull ups as you expect. Pull up bands can help by taking your extra weight and make your pull-ups or chin-ups much easier and comfortable. The best pull up assist bands reviews will help you find the perfect equipment for your next gym plan. Stop thinking about your pull ups difficulty and any unexpected injury and get a reliable good resistance level assist bands.
Tags: assist bands, assisted pull up band, Best resistance bands, chin up, Heavy Duty Pull Up Assist, large resistance bands, mummy strength bands, Mummy Strength Pull Up Assist Band & Mobility, pull up assisit bands, resistance bands, wod nation resistance bands, WODFitters Pull up Assist Band
Categorised in: Blog