Bayou fitness adjustable Dumbbells are one of the most exceptional pieces of exercise equipment that are definitely worth buying in order to make your exercise regimen more complete. If you’re on the lookout for economical exercise tools that can build some solid muscle or tone a given part of their body, then the right choice is to get dumbbells. The next question on your mind must have been as to which type of dumbbell is the best, is the adjustable or the regular kind of dumbbells?
How to Buy Adjustable Dumbbells
Best Adjustable Dumbbells – How to find out?
While purchasing a dumbbell set of superior quality, price is not the only factor that has to be considered. You could also check out new brands that offer much better quality from that of the existing one. It is important to first consider the features and benefits provided by the equipment prior to making a purchase, rather than depending on the external looks. Be it any dumbbell set, a cheap one or an expensive one, the most important thing to check out for is its durability, ease-of-use and space saving features. A few other features that determine the quality of an adjustable dumbbell set is to check out for it the grip, locking mechanism, material from which the product is made from.
The Right Choice of Cheap Adjustable Dumbbells
Since adjustable dumbbells are mostly used by weight lifters and bodybuilders, they usually have weights and rods attached to them and one can have the flexibility of increasing or decreasing the weights. In fact, there is no necessity to add or remove any weights. Depending upon your kind of requirements, there is an extensive range of adjustable dumbbells that serve many other purposes such as muscle building, daily exercises and weight training. Therefore, finding the right one that suits your budget and requirement is neither difficult nor challenging. If budget is your priority, the best choice is to go best dumbbells at a cheap price. For this the best guide is to depend upon online reviews and other online sources that show information related to various kinds of dumbbells.
- Before you purchase adjustable dumbbells, a number of features are to be considered, out of which the most important factor is safety. This is crucial because you are to lift heavy chunks of metal and you must ensure that the metal discs never get separated from the rod. One must always bear in mind that a dumbbell is more of an asset rather than a liability.
- Another feature to be considered is whether or not the adjustable dumbbell is space saving. This is vital as storing the dumbbells when not in use can be a pain and also you get to enjoy greater liberty while working out with adjustable dumbbells. The best choice is to buy adjustable dumbbells that offer the largest weight for the minimum size.
- You must also consider the length of the dumbbell as in the case of some exercises like overhead presses, the ends of the dumbbells can come quite close to one another with a margin of just a few centimeters.
- Weight increment is another significant feature. The best choice would be accommodating a set of smaller increments as it is easily adjustable.
- Ensure that the set of dumbbells you choose is easier to switch plate weights out rapidly, eliminating fuss. One definitely would not like their workout time to be cut down while changing weights at the cost of decreased heart rate and muscles getting cold while working out.
- Also make sure that there is a durable method to hold on the plates and that they will not wear out six months down the line.
Dependable Sources while Purchasing
While buying a pair of adjustable dumbbells, make sure you have a quick glimpse of all the features such as a comfortable grip, durability, your preferred thickness of handles and an enduring coating. Also it is important that the length and size of the overall apparatus works well for all the exercises. No matter how much money you’re saving, if it is not user-friendly, it remains worthless.
Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells – best adjustable dumbbell set 2018
Apart from saving space, an adjustable dumbbell set enables you to increase and decrease the weights in seconds and also lets you shift from one exercise to another with relative ease. All you need to do is to simply turn a knob or just slide a pin and then you are all set. One of the most attractive features of adjustable dumbbells is their compactness and the fact that they do not occupy much space as compared to regular weights. There are some which also come with fancy stands so that you can keep things neatly arranged and organized. Following are some of the best adjustable dumbbells that are totally worth it:
- Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells
This variety comes in 2 options – a 50lb or 25lb (each side) variant. The adjustments include 5lb increments and there is also an exclusive slide adjustment system, wherein weights can be fixed and removed easily, of course with some practice. Although adjustable dumbbells are said to be pricey, the Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbells are reasonably priced and this is definitely a good option to be considered for those who are conscious about their budget.
Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells
This variety resembles a piece of equipment of some Sci-Fi movie. It takes quite a while getting used to it but who wants to pay attention to aesthetics while buying dumbbells. The adjustable weights vary from 4lbs up to 45 lbs and all you need to do is to cleverly twist a knob and then the weights are properly adjusted and you’re good to go. It also has comfortable thermoplastic grips and a stylish stand to store those weights.
- Iron master 75 lb Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells
This variant comes with an included stand and is handy for storing plates when not in use. It is shaped and functions like that of a traditional dumbbell. In order to add or remove plates, all you need to do is to turn the quick release knob. Unlike the power block or bow flex systems that have the plates in place, in this system, one has to manually take off or add the weight plates as and when they are required. It also does not come with an add-on kit.
- Bow flex Select Tech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell
This variant adjusts weights ranging from 10lbs to 90lbs at just a turn of a dial. Renowned for quality, the bowflex company is available at a much cheaper price when compared to Power block Elite 90. It is important that one has to take proper care to make sure that the weights are not thrown down on the floor. It is also a much cheaper option that comes with the same convenience and adjustability like that of a high end adjustable dumbbell set.
Power Block Elite 90 Adjustable Dumbbell Set
This variant goes from 5 to 90-Pounds per hand, in accurate increments. You can comfortably and quickly shift the weights by sliding them back and forth by means of a simple pin selector. The set can also be expanded to a gigantic 130 pounds per hand if you purchase the additional 8-11 Elite Big Block kit.
|18 x 15 x 10 inches|
Each 2.5 pound total 8 plates
5 to 25 lbs
Type of Adjustable Dumbbells Set
There are three types of dumbbells
- Adjustable dumbbells: Generally adjustable dumbbells are made of metal. To help the consumer and provide them an improved grip, their handles feature a cross devise model. The weight plates are easily adjustable at the end of the dumbbells, and are secured for collar or clips. The metal bars of the adjustable dumbbell’s ends are stranded to allow large nuts as collars.
There are a number of varieties of dumbbells easily available in the market. Some may be cheap, some a bit sophisticated and some user friendly. The basic thing is that adjustable dumbbells are highly used by people and are easily adjustable.
The easy to use methods are widely known and this is the reason why many people go for this kind of dumbbells. There are people who believe highly that using the adjustable dumbbells are the most effective way to build muscles. The reason being, that it is immensely comfortable in holding that even if lifted for long hours does not cause harm. The prices of the wonderful dumbbells vary from manufacture to and definitely according to the quality of the dumbbells.
Adjustable dumbbells are effortlessly, used and a user can change the weight or adjust it when he wants to. The maintenance is also very easy and the dumbbells are very handy.
The most vital information is that these adjustable dumbbells are not only used for muscle building but are particularly recommended for weight loss as well. The sophisticated dumbbells helps in compatible add on and have a little storage space capacity. These days the best way of working out at home is to get started with the best pair of adjustable dumbbells. Now you don’t have to think about joining the gym or the time constraint of your busy schedule, it’s just getting started.
The form of exercise with adjustable dumbbells allows you to workout on the upper as well as the lower body.
The kinds of some adjustable dumbbells are:
- Blow flex select tech: These types of dumbbells are usually combined with 15 sets of weights hooked on to single use exclusive dial system.
- Iron master quick lock dumbbell system dumbbell is the most up-to-date creation of adjustable dumbbells. One can quickly adjust each dumbbell from 5-75 lbs.